Hotel & Hospitality Solutions
Meet Growing Bandwidth Demand with Ease
What are your Challenges in Hospitality Connections?
Rising Badwidth Cost
With the rising popularity of bandwidth hungry apps such as streaming services, hotel operators often struggle to keep up with the bandwidth demand of their guests.
Limited Landline Access
Potential Integrated Solutions
- Deploy in head office in High Availability mode to maximise uptime
- Can also deploy in hotels with capability to support 800 guest devices at once (i.e. about 250 guest rooms)
- Aggregate and load balance across 7x WAN connections, including VPN, to prioritise critical traffic or improve network efficiency
- Supports 3x Ethernet WAN for SpeedFusion bonding, VPN and load balancing
- Create SpeedFusion tunnel with head office for unbreakable connectivity and bonded bandwidth
- Ideal for medium sized accommodations or large offices between 25-200 users
Cloud-Based Network Management Platform
InControl2 cloud-based endpoint management system en- abling remote access to any Peplink device on your network.
From a single screen, configurations can be pushed to any and all of your Peplink devices. InControl2 also generates useful reports on all aspects of your network, and can be integrated to your existing systems through API.
The team at Rising Connection went to amazing lengths to help understand the challenges and find a solution for us to use, we look forward to an ongoing relationship as we grow
Rising connection came in with an end to end solution, giving us the time and support we needed, the solution has given us the commercial confidence to know we are equipped to deliver the requirements of our customers on time